Frequently asked questions.
How does this work and how long will it take?
I believe that every couple is unique and there is no “one size fits all” manualised approach. Rather than removing symptoms only to have them return in six months, I seek to really get to know you both as individuals and as a couple, with a focus on alleviating the underlying causes of your relationship distress.
You can find a detailed description of how I work, the expected length of therapy and how we will create a new direction for change on my Process page.
How long are your sessions?
- Session can vary from 60 minutes for an individual consultaion to 90-minutes and up to 2 hours for a more complex couple session.
- I also offer 2 day intensives.
- The approach of my practice is based less on the duration of sessions and more on moving in the direction of change that my clients are seeking to achieve.
Do you offer online telehealth services?
I have offered secure and confidential online sessions for many years, helping couples throughout the world using ‘telehealth’ technology. All sessions are currently online using secure Zoom technology.
What are your fees and do you offer insurance cover?
Please visit the local pages to check fees for your location:
I do not offer Medicare rebates, accept insurance or submit documents to insurance companies.
How do I pay for your service?
Once we have confirmed a mutually agreed time to meet, I will send you a link by email for you to arrange a convenient online payment. Payment is required 24 hours prior to our session.
Do you work with high profile client couples?
I’m aware of the unique challenges faced by high profile clients during a relationship crisis and how critical it is to ensure absolute discretion and privacy at all times. I have tailored an element of my services to specifically meet the needs of High Profile Individuals and Couples.
What if my partner is refusing to attend?
It only takes one partner to make a significant change in the relationship. If your partner is reluctant to proceed, don’t let this stop you from seeking help. Working with individuals is an integral part of my approach and I strongly encourage you to take the first step.
Do you have experience with same-sex couples?
I have extensive experience working with LGBTQI+ couples. I embrace and respect sexual and relationship diversity including kink and polyamory. I focus on the relational space between the couple and on treating the whole person regardless of sexual orientation or identity. I invite LGBTQI+ couples to reach out and contact me.
What is your cancellation policy?
- I have a 48-hour cancellation policy. All sessions should be paid in full 48 hours prior to the appointment.
- Cancellations 48 hours or more in advance of the appointment: In the event you need to cancel 48 hours or more prior to the appointment, you will be entitled to a full refund or you can choose to apply the payment to a new booking.
- Cancellations 24 hours in advance of the appointment: If you cancel within 24 hours, a refund will not be available but you can still choose to apply the payment to a new booking.
- Cancellations within 24 hours: Payments are not refundable and cannot be applied to a new booking.
Have additional questions?
Schedule your complimentary consultation.
Please submit a consultation request and I will contact you within 24 hours.