A highly effective process of change
After many years in private practice at Harley Street, London, I have created and refined a brief and highly effective process for couples to significantly reduce conflict, rebuild trust, gain confidence about the next steps and ultimately, create a clear direction for enduring change.
I’m not just a general psychologist who has added “marriage counselling” to a long list of generic individual therapy services… I’m a highly trained, qualified and internationally accredited systemic couple therapy specialist, with decades of experience helping otherwise successful couples survive and thrive in the face of relationship distress.
Your motivation for change is critical to your relationship’s success. If you are ready to make a serious commitment and investment to saving your marriage, I invite you to let me help you rapidly achieve the breakthrough you are seeking.
Complimentary Consultation – 20 minutes: Online only
- A complimentary introductory call to introduce myself and explain how I work. I will also answer any questions you may have about the process.
- During the call, I will get a sense of your relationship issues and outline how I can help and how best to proceed.
First Session plus intake evaluation – 2 hours: Online or in-person
- A 2-hour initial first session provides an opportunity to deeply explore the big picture, get a clear sense of the patterns behind your relationship distress, and then navigate a path toward enduring change
- You will leave your first session with helpful feedback and powerful action-oriented skills to help you quickly implement change.
- If you decide to continue after your first session you can then choose to follow up either with 4 sessions of 1.5 hours (6 therapy hours) scheduled over 8 weeks or a one-day Couple Intensive.
First Session plus intake evaluation – 1.5 hours: Online or in-person
- One partner can make a significant difference in the relationship. If you are recently separated or your partner will not or cannot attend therapy, you can still take the first step and reach out for help with individual therapy. I work with individual partners to help develop clarity about their relationship situation and achieve greater relational self-awareness.
- We will start with an initial 1.5-hour session. If you decide to continue after your first session you can then choose to follow up with 4 sessions of 1 hour, scheduled over 8 weeks.
Couple Intensive incl. intake evaluation and follow-up. One day or half-day(4 or 8 therapy hours) – In-person only
- One Day (7 hours including a 1-hour break) Plus a follow-up session (2 hours), within 90 days. This popular and in-demand service is the most effective way to fast-track months of therapy. You can also choose to split your full day into two half-day sessions a week or two apart. This is like emergency surgery for your relationship. You will rapidly identify how you are gridlocked and then learn the skills to achieve an immediate breakthrough.
- Half-day (3.5 hours including a 30-minute break) plus a follow-up session (1 hour) within 90 days.
- When booking an intensive, the initial 2-hour first session is not required as your intake and evaluation are incorporated into your intensive.
- The one-day or half-day Couple Intensive can be arranged on Sundays.