Professional support for your family.
I’m a highly experienced family therapist and I am very comfortable working jointly with families. In addition to supporting couples in relationship distress, I can also help parents and adult children, young adult and adolescent children, grandparents, in-laws, siblings, step-parents, blended and extended families.
Professional family therapy will help you learn and develop the tools to overcome challenges, strengthen your relationships and create a supportive and mutually nurturing family environment.
How I can help:
- Conflicts with adult or adolescent children
- Issues between couples and in-laws
- Adult sibling relationships
- Mother and adult son/daughter relationships
- Father and adult daughter/son relationships
- Helping elderly parents and coping with illness
- Creating a successful blended family
- Step-parent relationships
- Relationships with former spouses
- Intercultural and interfaith relationships
- Family cut-offs and secrets
- Problems with In-laws
- Sharing custody of your child
- Collaborative separation and divorce
“Family pathology rolls from generation to generation like a fire in the woods taking down everything in its path until one person, in one generation, has the courage to turn and face the flames. That person brings peace to his ancestors and spares the children that follow.” – Terry Real
Schedule your complimentary consultation.
Please submit a consultation request and I will contact you within 24 hours.